Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Another recollection of an average day...

Cleaned and bathed Aidan
Dressed Aidan
Soaked Aidan's clothes in Napisan. Poo stains. Eww.
Fed him breakfast
Made my own breakfast. Gave him some of my breakfast since he wanted some.
Picked up my shed hair from the bathroom floor - with hands. No vacuum cleaner.
Drove over and collected the x-boxes from Terry
Put Aidan to bed
Made appt. to see GP tomorrow arvo
Cleared emails
Called Vera to remind her about documents for her wedding
Unloaded the dishwasher and stored away crockery and utensils
Brought bins in
Collected mail
Made Aidan's lunch
Ate my lunch
Fed Aidan his lunch and some banana
Ate a mango; fed some to Aidan
Cleaned up Aidan's lunch mess
Kept removing Aidan from kitchen - training time!
Did Aidan's laundry
Arranged for Aidan's ticket reissue for his flight to Singapore (Aidan spelt as A-I-N-D-A-N on the e-ticket!)
Emailed Aunty Kim the responses she needs for House church admin
Updated Flybuys address
Applied for concession on our water bill - so we can save some $$!!
Wrote fax cover for Aidan's ticket reissue (with him screaming in the background...)
Changed Aidan's bum (still screaming...)
Sang songs with Aidan - incy wincy spider and twinkle twinkle little star
Hung laundry to dry - with Aidan's help! (he pulled the wet clothes out of the basket and passed them to me. Until he got distracted by a clothes peg...)
Put Aidan down for nap
Planned weekly meals
Packed up Aidan's playtime messes
Did Italian homework
Put Aidan to bed
Cleaned up after dinner

Was supposed to bake scones for my class party tomorrow, and do the ironing, but I'm exhausted! Phew!

In other news, he's walking really well now! And I love it when he keeps saying "oooohhh!" in a really surprised tone at everything - his guys open wide! And just now, I found him in the courtyard (he's never been in there actually, I keep the door locked), really quietly, silently, dumping pebbles into the deep storm drain.


No comments: