Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday!!

Yes, my little man, you've finally turned 2.

2 years since that fateful day, when the contractions came fast and furious, and you came roaring out to greet the world. (ok, maybe not quite roaring, probably more of a quiet salute).

Time flies, and from a little bubsy who was born after a tiring 17-hour labour, you've blossomed into a fine young man, sitting on my lap crunching Special K while I type this.

I love mornings like this when it's already 10.30 and we're still in our pajamas having breakfast and watching Babar on TV.

And you've already got 4 birthday wishes! (I sang "Happy Birthday" to him and he shouted"Hip Hip Hooray!" after - must've been the many times he's heard us say this at other people's birthdays.)

Can't wait to celebrate the rest of the day with you!


No comments: