Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

To wit, I say

My! Time flies when you're having fun. Or at least being so extremely busy you forget to blog!

Life has been really full lately, what with Tupp parties and writing for Meld and taking care of my darling talking motormouth of a two-year-old.

Did I mention what a motormouth he is? Talks non-stop, with so many words, and he's really communicating his wants, likes, dislikes. Although he sometimes also has the unfortunate habit of hitting things out of frustration. Like people.

In addition, I get the sneaky sensation I'm being conned most of the time. Case in point: On our trip to Tassie, EG wouldn't let him have the remote-control for the TV. He said, "Aidan, you've had enough TV." Then A starts to whine and cry, as you'd expect, and EG stayed firm, while A kept going on and on. Then suddenly, he stopped, looked at EG with a sly smile and said "Aidan, pretend cry!"

OMG.

You kinda know that kids are smart and manipulative, but you figure it's an unconscious move on their part, being unable to harness self-control. But I didn't imagine HE KNEW he was manipulative. Maybe on a subconscious level, but not overtly!

Now I know why my friend said kids are dead cunning.

Anyhoos, here's another recent video: A responding to a video of his Kaofu (Uncle).








No comments: