Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Imaginarium

I think Aidan's got an imaginary friend named Momo. He asked me today, "Momo, where?" then answered his own question, "Outside!" He then proceeded to the hallway, and shouted, "Momo, where are you?"

It's quite curious, this Momo creature. So far, I've sussed out that Momo is a HE, and he's GREEN. And he's NOT a DRAGON. Hmmm....interesting!

It's so hot in Melbourne this week that I'm glad we had swim class this morning. And we bumped into May with Faith and Caleb who were there with their Mainly Music mother's group! Lots of great splashing around and it was pretty crowded; I reckon everyone had the same idea - escape the heat in the indoor pool. Chubby little kids in floaties, mums keeping and eye on them, and some Dads too (an aside: I spied a really cute Dad today, looks a lot like that guy from Glee but better looking. Looks like the pool's the new mixer! And don't worry...EG is still the best looking Dad in the world... *disclaimer*)

Here's hoping the weekend gets cooler with all the parties we're having (including the Big Three-O!!!)



4 comments:

soliloquy said...

That's not too bad, at 3 years my niece had an imaginary MACBOOK! My only worry was that she might conveniently claim my Macbook for hers.

Wynnie

Saz said...

HAHAHA! that's hilarious!! Clever niece!

Aidan's learnt how to use the DVD player all on his own now...i think he's only a step away from sending an email!!

soliloquy said...

I think its time to get him a facebook account. Hahah!

Fortunately my sister got my niece a Dora V-Tec laptop so now my niece thinks she is tech empowered but now, she argues with me about who has the higher end technology! =)

Saz said...

Haha...he DOES have a facebook account already, since last year! But I haven't been checking it lately. He's got a lot of 'friends' already tho ahha. You can search and add him!!