Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Stage mum

So! An update on Aidan's "modeling career".

He's gone for an interview with Bubblegum Kids, and their keen to have him on board. He's got another few lined up next week, and in July, but I guess the big question we're considering is, which agency will give him the best opportunities?

Mind you, it is NOT CHEAP to join an agency, what with marketing and portfolio fees, it's upwards of $400 a year! The bigger agencies charge more, but I'm not sure if that means he gets more exposure, and better photos (they make you decide that day and take the photos immediately). Of course, their client base may be wider too.

Boutique agencies may have a more personalised service, and market him better...but will it be better for his career long term? I don't know!

Gosh. I really sound like I'm overthinking it aren't I. Just praying for wisdom to make the right decision I guess! He's got such an energy and loves performing, I know I'm biased but I really think he can be a star (or in his own words, a ROCK STAR). Or maybe I'm just living out my dreams through him? ;p

No comments: