Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

What a way to start the week

Aidan's been SO full of wise sayings lately...
"Mum", he said, gravely to my ear this morning, "it's time for you to get up. It's time for breakfast."

And just now, after his bath, and he PACKED UP HIS BATH TOYS ON HIS OWN:

"Thank you for bathing me mum!"

What a champ!

Then, right after his bath and getting dressed, he started running around like a rock star singing "It's Dirt Girl World...." (the theme song from a TV series), with his hands outstretched like he just struck a guitar chord. Too cute! I asked him to sing it again for me, and he did this:

Cupping my face with his two small hands, he grinned and said, I KID YOU NOT, "Oh sweetie, I can't sing it anymore."

OH MY LORDY. This makes up for earlier in the day when he weed in his pants twice and poo-ed - a gross mushy lump in his underwear, which just as I was about to dump into the loo to flush away, plopped onto the rug in the toilet (which is why he needed a bath). ARGH....

Yes. Great start to the week.

No comments: