Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Day 5 (since knowing)

Today was a good day. Yesterday was Not.

Mostly 'coz i had gastro at SL's party, and there was lotsa smoke and stuff, and I felt really bloated and my stomach was distended etc. Yuch.

So today E tells me to go see a doc. After deliberation (didn't wanna spend the money - I AM my father's daughter haha...) I saw the doc at QV Medical One - this Indian lady, and she was so nice! TOld me I had gastro, and when I told her I was experiencing some confusion with the clinic checks and tests and bloodwork etc. (she asked if the prev. doc did any tests, I said no...), she promptly offered to care for me.

I've made a follow-up arrangement to see her next Sat morning. She was really sweet and assuring, very motherly, and told me she could take care of me throughout the whole way - shared care with RWH. So phew, that's a load off my mind, coz the previous doc at the clinic I 1st saw (see pic in previous post) wasn't that great. She made me feel things were going to be all right, that at least someone was looking out for us. And we could Medicare it too.

Hooray for Dr. S!!

No comments: