Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Health Check

Well the local maternal and child health nurse just popped by for a visit, and offered me lots of info and help. It's one of the best things about the Australian welfare system - so much is offered for free (ok, paid for by taxpayers), but I really do appreciate all these resources. Mightn't get them back in SG.

Aidan weighed in at 3.160 kg at 1.30pm EST - that, the nurse said, was 3 times what they hoped for him to gain in the last week! And he poos and farts a lot too. Sir Chubalot is taking after his parents very well...

More updates soon - going to read the stuff she gave me (am feeling a little lazy at committing more ponderous thoughts to the blog, heh). I feel like my head's saturated with all this baby info! But she did show me a couple of tricks with breast feeding though, that really helped!

No comments: