Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

T-minus 3 days

Hmm!

EG once mentioned I'm like a ticking time-bomb - I'm literally waiting to explode. Sorta.

It's 39 1/2 weeks, Friday marks D-day. I've actually taken new pics of how Heffalump-ish (husband's words, not mine) I look now, and the last month of binge-eating Nutella bread and potatoes (fries, chips, roasted) has sadly left me with a bloated mien. And a double-chin.

But all is well and good. Mum's arriving on Thursday early-morning (4! am!) which heralds the arrival of much nuttiness (she's me on ditzy steroids!) and good food. Finally! Someone in the house who can cook properly!

Gearing up to this Friday, I've found myself painting a little - completed 3 canvases with C last week, and 2 mini ones yesterday after much distress. It seems that inspiration seldom strikes when you most want it to. But I still managed to churn out 2 impressions of flowers - an ageing tulip, and a plastic calla lily.

Okies! Pictures will be up soon I promise. Once I can transfer it from my camera to the comp - my card-reader's busted and won't recognise any of the files. SIGH! In the meantime, grateful thanks to the Chews for their seasons of West Wing, so I feel my brain has some sort of stimulation. And my Sis for her choice weblinks...

No comments: