Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

7 months and counting!

Booo.... I think I've caught someone's cough 'coz I'm feeling scratchy in the throat and my head hurts a little. It's a combination of tiredness (not to do with Aidan this time - I've been really engrossed with a book I'm reading and have sacrificed sleep to follow it's compelling story), and dehydration. I'm guessing at least.

Yesterday, Aidan was running a temperature - about 38.1 degrees. Worried me a fair bit, but for a kid who has a fever, he's pretty alert and bouncy! Kinda reminds me of the time my brother had a fever - 40 degrees! - when he was about 2 years old. He was hospitalised, but my mum said he was jumping up and down holding onto the edge of the cot. What a trooper; maybe Aidan's inherited the Wong family resilience. I have to say, all of us growing up hardly ever fell sick. Praise God for good health!

That said, I do hope I recover soon...praying for healing. Hack gack cough wheeze... I really wanna recover before our weekend trip to Sydney for our anniversary! EG arranged it - with Shawn and Wency who're going too - so I'm really looking forward to it!

ANYHOO! Baby Aidan's turned 7 months today! He's growing so quickly...wow can't believe time's passed so fast! Happy 7 months bubba! Love you heaps you adorable you.


No comments: