Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Food glorious food

So, we've just started on avocado, and had carrots last week, and he seems to really like it!

Thing is, I also think it's what accounts for his lethal, and I mean LETHAL farts.

Man, if there's one thing he's inherited from me, it's that (haha)!

Here I am, just watching TV with him by my side, or cuddling him in bed. And pwhooh suddenly there's a pong in the air. And it stinks!

"Baby! Is that you?!"
And like any other farter, he grins to let me know he's pretty proud of it.





Oh yeah, it's our 3rd anniversary today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now u know how you smell bro!!! Wait till he eats durians n then farts n BURPs in YOUR Room !!!!

I love you Aidan!!! "REvenge is sweet when my nephew's on my side" Hee Hee..

Love, SIS.