Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Forager

There's a little bin in the kitchen of my in-laws' apartment, and Aidan's developed an annoying habit of rummaging through it looking for things to eat!

I vaguely remember throwing a Yakult can into it, but he appeared in front of me sucking on it soon after with a straw, and I figured I must have remembered wrongly. That was until later when I threw it away again and saw him emerge from the kitchen with the Yakult can in hand, lifting it to his lips. EEEK!

And now, I've just chucked my mango skins and seed away, while my little columbus is tottering in the opposite direction straight towards the bin!

It's bad enough that he's skinny and wolfs down food like a vacuum cleaner whenever we're out so people probably think I've been starving him for days, but this??!!



No comments: