Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Dentistry

Hooray! After much reisistance, A has decided he'll give brushing his teeth a go. He's currently got 10 teeth (I think!) - 4 top front, 4 bottom front, and 2 top molars on either side.

He'd never let me get near his mouth with his toothbrushes - I'd bought plenty to try (the ONE thing he has to put into his mouth, he refuses). But today, after watching me brush my own teeth, and ONLY after I propped him up to the mirror so he could see he'd be doing the same thing with his own toothbrush, he popped it in. And we have blast off. Brush brush brush!

He hasn't quite got the hang of it yet, but at least it's IN HIS MOUTH! We had great fun after rinsing our mouths, and spitting out water into the sink. Too much fun. Methinks a sign of portent - will he never swallow and drink his water again, forever spewing liquids out in a perfect plume?

Aidan's Pigeon Toothbrush Training Set
He's got another one from my dentist, but uses it as a plunger because of its suction base. Hmpf.



No comments: