Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Singin' in the...bathtub.

Ages ago, when I was a child, my mum did a recording of me singing "One elephant went out to play..." from The Elephant Show. I got up to six elephants and you can hear my mum going "okay okay, enough already lah", and me saying "no!!! more elephaaaants!!"

Well, the tradition has carried on!



It took me FOREVER to get this audio file up 'coz Blogger doesn't allow you to post audio files, so after trying HEAPS of different methods, finally used iMovie, dragged a photo and added the audio (that in itself took awhile too, since I'm pretty tech unsavvy!!)

Oh gosh, I sound EXACTLY like my mum! Not only do I look like and act like her, now I sound like her too! Creepy... ;-)


2 comments:

ivy.lim said...

my goodness. so CUTE!!! stephen and i are watching it and we both laugh...
hahah sarah.. you are a shining star mum!!

Saz said...

i know!!! so cute rite?!
you and stevie play a part too.... u guys love him so much! and give him so much toooo..