Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Parental gushings

Ooh...a quick update! A just brushed his teeth on his own, properly! He usually just smooshes the brush around his mouth, but today he really looked like he was doing it properly, back and forth, left to right, even BEHIND! WOW!

Sometimes I forget that HE'S NOT EVEN 2 YEARS OLD!!

I think I have a genius on my hand, whose vocab is big, can recognise Alphabets (letter O! letter A!), Numbers (counts 1 to 10, altho sometimes he skips 5, 6, 7, 8) and Shapes (cheese Square! Crescent moon!), is physically adept (he can really catch himself before he falls) and is gorgeous (proof here)! Whaddaya know, we scored the Trifecta, the type of kid/person you can get so jealous of 'coz they're so good at everything!

Haha, ok, I'll stop gushing now.

Must...be...humble...

No comments: