Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

R(A)

More poo talk! Finally he's done a little one in the toilet the other day! When I offered him his choice of chocolate or gingerbread men as a reward, he told me, pointedly I might add, "2 gingerbread men, and 1 chocolate mum!"


Hmmm.... greedy munchkin.


Anyhoos! We've been quite busy lately, what with all the activities and work I've been up to. At least we got a chance to bake together yesterday, using our favourite recipe! Haha, this time he sat on the counter and stirred up the batter, along with helping me to tip the flour and sugar in. Yummers! Although he did sneak a lot of chocolate chips into his mouth while I wasn't watching... tsk tsk...


On a different topic altogether, I've been having more surreal dreams, enough to rival my friend Ami's. This time, John Mayer made another guest appearance, and I think *ahem* we were in love. But it was "Room for Squares" John Mayer mind you, not the recent bad-boy incarnation (I mean, we've all read the recent P-boy Interview --> warning, this links to an unsavoury website so please avert your children's eyes...)


I told all this to EG, and as usual, he laughed. 'Twas a nice dream though, one more notch on my celebrity dream bedpost (altho this is JM's 2nd appearance, heehee!)

No comments: