Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Of aches and pains...

Well! it's been awhile I've blogged I must admit! (sorry Soph!!)

What's new? Well the Perth trip was awesome, being able to connect with family, and having my Uncle Y. all protective about me. Heehee... and getting all these baby stuff!

Since then I've grown bigger (lots of people have said that I'm HUGE! - you can judge for yourself), and the joints and aches are returning :-( So having seen my physio last Thurs she suggested ice-ing the area, and hiring a crutch to relieve pressure off my right SIJ, while also doing exercises and stuff the strengthen the muscles around it. Plus tonight, I've finally decided to put those bathers I bought months ago to good use, and go swimming!

The previous night was pretty torturous though, I shouldn't have eaten before bed, 'coz I spent the whole night tossing and turning and downright feeling uncomfortable. The discomfort followed right through to the next day (yesterday), so it was just as well that it was my day off. Which I spent miserably on the couch trying to get my mind off it.

But last night we also started our first Parenting class ("Along the Infant Way", formerly Growing Kids God's Way - the same company also did the Baby Wise series) with Euge and May who were facilitating. Yuli & Chris were there, as well as Ed (Lynn was home with baby Ben), and newcomers Anita & Bobby. We're all due within the first half of September, so that's pretty exciting!! And the course has been great so far - Lesson 1: The Husband-Wife relationship should dominate (providing security for the child), and we shouldn't get trapped in child-centred parenting. And there's homework - which I'm looking forward to doing with EG.

Anyhoo, here're some pics from me last week! (Excuse the daggy-ness, it was taken before bed-time). And for some reason the photo isn't rotated when I post on Blogger...



2 comments:

pinto said...

Yup, you are huge! But that's a good thing. =)

When's the boy due?

Saz said...

around 7th or 13th sept. They've given me 2 dates! heh...