Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another manic Thursday...not...

It's almost 39 weeks, and I'm beginning to feel my mind's atrophying from the lack of stimulation at home.

There's only so much email you can check, and only so much you can google before you get bored (last google item: "Fiat Pinto", to prove that it exists, since only the Fiat Punto is available here, which is what my neighbour drives). Have also just processed another shipment of Threadless tees, watched Van Wilder: Party Liaison over lunch, and read the first couple of chapters of Mao's Last Dancer. Other than the latter, the other activities are eliciting gag reflexes in my head right now. GAGH....

On the upside, C is popping by in a short while and we're gonna paint some canvases for the nursery!

I need some proper antidote to all the crap that's been filling my mind today. At least yesterday I had a decent lunch with Aunty K (in the outside world!), and spent the arvo at Borders.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i like treadless tee too! haven't bought anything online though. all the best for your adventure of a life time =)

Saz said...

thanks! Not long to go before embarkation.

(er, who's this btw? heh...)

Anonymous said...

heh, its Wynnie =)

Saz said...

Ooh! thot so hehe...