Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2008

My little darlin'...

Today has been a bit of a trying day, not least because I haven't had much sleep the night before. Kept tossing and turning, but couldn't really sleep...

Aidan's been really a handful today, and he's being really demanding. Throwing tantrums if he doesn't have my full attention, or doesn't get his way. Cries if he's left alone, cries if he's not carried, cries if I step away from the window when he's enjoying the view. He only calms down it when he gets attention, so it was a relief to get to my mum's tonight and pass him around to be carried by various hands.

But it's now past midnight (SG time), and he refuses to sleep, refuses to be put down in the cot! (MIL's trying to convince him otherwise).

OMG, I think I've created a monster.

On the upside though, a new development:





Look Daddy, I can touch my toes!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi. Wish we got more time with you guys =) Hang in there! Till we next meet... I'll be Facebooking and reading your blog. Lots of love, Soph

Anonymous said...

hey saz, Eg just pointed out that you guys have a blog (didn't know till now). Aidan has grown so much...waiting for both of you to come back! J had his first round of immunisation yesterday and boy was he grumpy all day. Had to carry him the whole afternoon and evening! I felt so helpless...