Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

Another one bites the dust

Here're more milestones!

1. Aidan's started on solids already. The first day he was a bit iffy (scrunched face up) but the next day, he took a bit more of his Farex rice cereal. Woohoo! This is my favourite look:



2. He STILL hasn't consistently slep through the night, but he's doing much better with his day sleeps. We've been trying to re-train him and allow him to cry so he gets the idea of being independent and resettling himself to sleep.

Just now, at 2.15pm EDST (that's easter daylight savings time), I popped him into bed with the pacifier, WITHOUT singing and rocking and swaying, and he slept! He fussed a little, which i'd expected, then surprisingly he stopped (as I through the garbage out), I peeked in and he was just looking around his cot. Down I went again to do the laundry, and when I popped up for a peek again, he was asleep! WOW. Hope he can do this consistently...

Anyhoo! If you wanna see Aidan eat rice mush, lookie
here

No comments: