Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 7, 2008

Look Maw, I caud a big one!

I left Mr Snotty-nose (he's been nursing a cold since Tuesday) on the couch with his paper flash-cards today, to have a 'read'. He attacked it with gusto, as expected, trying to grab a hold of them (they're half-A4, length-wise).

I walked over to the kitchen counter to finish up some washing, and looked up to discover Aidan the Barbarian. The intrepid explorer of Soh-tartica, having foraged for food in the parched wasteland of the icy desert (read: my living room), had finally captured his catch of the day.




3 comments:

pinto said...

Oh no! Poor paper fishy-card! Torn apart and devoured by penguin Aidan...

(Errr... I was going to say 'polar bear', but you mentioned Soh-tartica instead of Soh-arctic.)

Saz said...

Teeheehee actually penguin sits fine with me! Much more adorable! A VICIOUS penguin mind you...

Tessa Wong said...

ahhhhh so cute!!! gahh!!

he looks like he's giving you the thumbs up!