Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New developments

Some new updates:

1. He's really getting the hang of the meaning of words. Like if I say "Kiss Mama", he'll lean over and give me a drooly smacker on the lips or cheek!

2. Man o man he's great with the walker on carpet! He's gonna take his steps pretty soon!

3. He can repeat words after me. Today I was showing him the flashcards, and saying "Daddy" or "Aidan" or "Mama" and he can repeat it after me. Audibly, still a little garbled for the 1st 2 words, but "Mama" is pretty clear. Heh! That's my reward!

I really wanna take some pics and videos of his progress, but I just can't find our darn chargers! I hope it turns out soon, don't wanna miss his 1st real step! Especially since he can stand for like 10-15 secs (according to EG) on his own without support now!

*NEW, JUST ADDED* (1.52pm)
Oh I forgot to mention, he finally slept through the night last night! The previous nights he'd wake up and I'd have to resettle him, Sunday night he woke, cried, resettled himself, last night he didn't cry at all! Woopee! The offset is though, that he didn't want to have his morning nap, and I only just put him down for one after lunch. Finally, I can eat!


No comments: