Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

History in the making

My sis unearthed some treasure gems recently, and this is one of my favourites:


It's a picture of my parents taken when they were in their early 20s, at Kota Tinggi. No wonder they kept bringing us there when we were kids!!

I've hardly seen any photos of them that young, but this picture speaks volumes. Their joy, vitality, YOUTH in it's glory! And check out my dad's abs!!

Wow. Not to brag, but my parents were hot! (Hey, their kids ain't that bad lookin' either...)

And look at them now...still happy as ever:


 Aidan's one lucky grandkid!!


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey hey, WOW! Amazing. Was there some touch up done to the photo? It looks very current, and again I must say you are a photocopy of your mom!!!

Saz said...

nope...no touch up! :-)) not that i know of anyway!