Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Mum's night out!!

Had THE MOST AMAZING NIGHT yesterday in a really long while.

We had the opportunity to watch a pre-screening of SATC 2, before it's even released WORLDWIDE.

Add to that, the GOLD CLASS EXPERIENCE.

We're talking about:

Cocktails on arrival.
Canapes.
Champagne AND wine (yes, more alcohol!)
Luxury reclining chairs (with storage for your bags and coats to boot!)
Gorgeous meal (I had the mini burgers with chips and tomato relish, Criss had the waldorf salad)
Free-flow of drinks.
Choc tops!!

I was in UTTER bliss. The best part for me really had to be getting to EAT HOT FOOD while WATCHING THE MOVIE. I never get to do that, because EG hates the smell. But I love to, because it's really two sensory experiences in one - laughter and digestion. Who says I can't multi-task?!!

As for the movie? Better than the first, I feel, it's really fabulous frivolous fun, you don't go in expecting deep and meaningful discussions on life (although the TV series did throw up some gems. SATC really does have smart writing, even EG agrees.) But it was the whole experience that really did it for me...dressing up, having a night out, eating, drinking...coming home to an amazing family! ;p


*Spoiler alert*

Watch out for the poignant scene where Charlotte and Miranda drink to the difficulties of being a mum. I toasted them whenever Miranda said "SIP!!"



In case you're wondering, my shoes matched the 
sparkle in the above poster. *bling bling*!!


Watch the trailer here

No comments: