Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Psych

Had my 1st session with the psych today, for some grief counselling.

It was helpful, and I went through heaps of tissues! Talking about it always gets hard, but today being the first sesh it tends to be more of an establishment of relationship and issues than anything else.

In other news, Aidan's thriving really well on the 2nd day back at school! He's made a couple of close friends - Aranet and Bovey, who are both funnily enough, about his height. I was spying on him in class today and you could see there was a couple of boys who were taller than him sitting in the back row - the "cool" guys I guess, because they all had their collars up! LOL. Little dudes (one was Asian) were too cute, they probably have older siblings to guide them in the ways of the world, though someone should tell them that collars-up are a) SO 2009, and b) really douchey. But they're 5 years old...I really should keep judgement to myself.

Anyways, here's a polaroid of Aidan eating one of the HUNDRED ice-cream sandwiches I'd won in a competition by Pat and Stick's!




No comments: