Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 28, 2007

Shopping Fun

So far, trawling the web for maternity and bub wear, there are few sites that I do actually return to, mostly 'coz a) maternity wear can be expensive and b) they're designed for the mass market (read: boring!!), which is why I've been surviving on current-season clothing that are empire-cut or stretch beyond belief.

So the only Aussie sites I frequent are www.bubhub.com.au, purely for information and directory listings, and www.babysgotstyle.com.au

SO! A BIG HINT!

If you're planning to get us anything eventually (cheeky wink), we'd love a gift voucher from babysgotstyle - 'coz the clothes are so adorable and actually cool (read: my baby won't look like a chubby reindeer). And if my baby looks cool, it means his mum looks cool, so by association, even if I've vomit and spit on me and it's a frumpy day, I still look like I've got taste.

Ah...babies...they're perfect accessories!

No comments: