Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Aidan's sleeping habits

Having been Aidan's sleepmate for the last 2 nights, I've observed some very interesting things about his sleeping patterns.

1) He sleep crawls.
Sometimes when he stirs in the middle of the night, he'll get onto all fours and start crawling and then eventually sit up and whine. I know that he's still semi-asleep cos his eyes are closed.

2) He likes cuddles
When he wakes up I realise that the only thing that can put him to sleep is to hold him. Just like Sarah, he likes to cuddle up really close to me. Very sweet little boy that needs that physical touch before he calms.

3) He drools
Oh yes and just like Sarah, he drools when he sleeps too.

It's been an interesting and bonding time the last 2 night but it has to stop. He's definitely harder to put down then before now that he's been getting a lot of cuddles due to him being sick.

I'll miss him tonight...

Oh and another thing. He ripped out 2 of the keys from my laptop, lucky I don't use them very much. He's very fast with his hands.

No comments: