Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Baby's 1st bump

Poor bubba! The nice painted canvas sign sitting on top of his toy shelves toppled onto his head this morning! Small but nasty bump on his head now. But he only cried a little, what a trooper! Back to his normal curious bouncy self almost immediately. He was pretty brave yesterday as well when he had his 12-month immunisations! I think he was upset more at the fact we were restraining him than he was at getting pricked by 3 needles.


You can't see it too clearly, but it's the purplish area under his baby hair

Speaking of injury, I've also got a cut from Aidan's sharp nails - on my EYEBALL. Eek. It doesn't look as bad as it sounds, and I didn't even quite feel it till I saw myself in the mirror. Here's hoping it'll heal naturally.

Should I do something about his bump? Massage or ice it?



No comments: