Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Saving the environment

When I was younger, I thought it was fine to bring my half-sipped cup of coke into the toilet with me. After all I'd paid good money for my Maccas meal with my piddling Pr. 5 allowance, so I wasn't going to throw it out just so I could go to the loo.

Nowadays I abhor the idea. Ewww... food and the toilet?! How unsanitary!

Too bad no one told Aidan that. As I'm typing this, he's eating a snack of wholemeal bread, and interspersing it with grunts followed a strained look on his face. His face goes red, his eyebrows shoot up a little, and then he exhales, happily continuing his meal and kicking his feet.

How convenient, he must think, to be able to eat and poop at the same time! Poor mummy and daddy, having to make a mad dash for the toilet. In one sitting, I eat, poop, then bounce on my seat so that it's all squashed and compact for disposal. I am a one-kid eco machine! I am Aidan, the Eco-Warrior!


No comments: